Havilland Comet 4C C/N 6424;
first 4C; first flight 31 Oct 1959; delivered to Mexicana; entered
service 4 Jul 1960; abandoned Paine Field 1979; to Everett Community
College 1984; subsequently to Museum of Flight. BOAC colors. This
airplane is under active restoration; volunteers contact Bob Hood.
Many more pictures -- coming..........
Back to Annex Page
For more information on this restoration, visit their web-site at http://dhcomet.com/